ISSPRO Inc., a leader in the automotive instrumentation industry, is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. The applicant should have at least three years of experience in the design, development and testing of embedded software. Experience in the automotive industry, along with its many SAE specifications, is preferred though not required.
• Participates in the requirements gathering, design, development, test and maintenance phases of software development for new ISSPRO products.
• Work with internal and external customers to improve the reliability and performance of existing ISSPRO products.
• Follow best practices and defined processes (or develop new ones) to produce high-quality code.
• Create and/or improve software tools to better facilitate the testing of ISSPRO products for both engineering and manufacturing.
• At least 3 years of experience in the design, development and testing of embedded software in C/C or other high level languages.
• Experience developing code for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers, such as those from Freescale, Microchip and Renesas. Familiarity with their tools is a plus.
• Familiarity with communication protocols and buses, such as J1939/CAN, SPI, I2C, USB and wireless.
• Knowledgeable in any of the following: stepper motor control, LED & LCD control, user
interface development, and data filtering/smoothing algorithms.
• Good skills in problem solving, communications and working with a team.
ISSPRO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title 1 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact us. ISSPRO, Inc. participates in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.
Post Date: 06/16/2021 [click to view detailed description]